|This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2011)|
Biogeophysics is a subdiscipline of geophysics concerned with how plants, microbial activity and other organisms alter geologic materials and affect geophysical signatures.
- Atekwana, Estella A.; Slater, Lee D. (2009). "Biogeophysics: A new frontier in Earth science research". Reviews of Geophysics 47 (RG4004). doi:10.1029/2009RG000285.
- Knight, Rosemary; Pyrak-Nolte, Laura J.; Slater, Lee; Atekwana, Estella; et al. (2010). "Geophysics at the interface: Response of geophysical properties to solid-fluid, fluid-fluid, and solid-solid interfaces". Reviews of Geophysics 48 (RG4002). doi:10.1029/2007RG000242.
- American Geophysical Union (AGU) and Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR) - Biogeosciences
- Environmental & Engineering Geophysical Society (EEGS)
- European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers (EAGE)
- European Geosciences Union (EGU) and Biogeosciences (BG)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)ro:Biogeofizică