Health, Safety, Security and the Environment (HSSE) is an integral part of any successful oil/gas operation.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "HSSE"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Chapter 4: Contracts and regulations - Part 1
- Chapter 4: Contracts and regulations - Part 2
- Chapter 4: Contracts and regulations - Part 3
- Chapter 4: Contracts and regulations - Part 4
- Child fatality at Panaga beach shelter area
- Crude oil leaks in Arkansas suburb after ExxonMobil pipeline ruptures
- Cut Finger from Galvanised Pipe Burr
- Deepwater drilling - how does it work (video)
- Deepwater drilling 101 by Shell (video)
- Deepwater Horizon - What happened and why (video)
- Deepwater Horizon oil spill
- Deepwater Horizon explosion
- Downhole chemical injection failure caused tubing leak
- Dropped Object Incident Involving Retract Dolly Wheel Assemblies
- Safety instrumented function
- Safety Integrity Level
- Shell 12 Life Saving Rules
- Spill control and cleanup
- Subsea blowout preventer - Deepwater Horizon (video)
- Subsea electrical power system and communication design parameters
- Subsea hydraulic system design parameters
- Surface-controlled subsurface safety valve